By 2020, video will make up 80% of consumer online traffic, according to Cisco. If you don’t already use video to attract and engage customers, you need to start. Your competition has!
Marketing professionals say they get their best ROI from content with video. In fact, over 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day. According to its website, YouTube has more than 1 billion regular users, making it the second largest search engine in the world.
Facebook is also becoming a major platform for video content. 87% of marketing strategies involve posting short video content to Facebook, making it the perfect place to find an audience for your business.
Why is video so effective as a marketing tactic?
When your customers watch a video, they’ll retain up to 95% of the information and find it easier to understand. Plus, it’s an opportunity for your business to stay top of mind.
Here’s how to get started with video content in 7 easy steps:
- Determine your message.
- Decide on a video type: product demos, special events, interviews, how-to’s, etc.
- Make a plan: location, shot list, equipment, etc.
- Get your camera on a tripod, and start shooting!
- Edit your video with Animoto. Keep it short (2 minutes or less).
- Post your video on your business YouTube channel, Facebook page and website.
- Watch your business grow!
We help businesses grow in a video-first world. Let’s get started with a professional YouTube channel.